- Lock and unlock doors
- Know if valuable items like jewelry cases are opened or tampered with
- Get alerts when HVAC, electricity and other items break down
- Turn on/off A/C units, portable heaters, thermostats remotely and also schedule them to turn off automatically when you leave.
- Get warnings to prevent leaks from causing floods and structural damage
- Get alerts when doors, windows are open
Why not enjoy the extras?
- Automatically start the coffee machine when you wake up
- Get light to follow you as you go from room to room
- Set rules to automatically turn off your lights, electronics, and thermostat at different times or when not needed
- Set your washing machine to tell you when the laundry’s done
- Get an alert if your pet unexpectedly leaves home
- Change the color of your Philips hue lights when you get a new Twitter follower
- Make it look like you’re home when you’re traveling
- All that precedes can be executed with an entry level system
- Very fast to setup (1-2 days for a typical installation)
- Most devices are wireless and battery operated
- designed to be user friendly, reliable and affordable
- Requires an internet connection and a Wireless router
- Makes use of the client’s Smart Phone or Tablet
- Works with both Apple and Android phones and tablets
- For additional Audio & Video capabilities
- Fixed Wired and Wireless remote Units in multiple rooms
- Additional customization
- Requires wiring and multiple controllers depending on area covered
- Systems recommended based on requirements & preferences
•Prevent small leaks from becoming costly disasters by getting instant alerts on your smartphone when moisture is detected in areas where it doesn't belong.
•Receive a notification when motion is detected in areas that are off-limits, such as the wine cellar.
•Automatically turn on the nightlight when your child gets out of bed.
•Set up your flood light to turn on when your car enters the driveway.
•Know when people, pets, or things are present or have left
•Get push or text notifications letting you know who is coming and going when you're not around
•Acts as a movement, vibration, orientation, and temperature sensor all in one.
•Can detect whether an object like a door or drawer is open or closed
•Senses when valuable or off-limits items have been moved or tampered with,
•Offers temperature readings, and feel vibration.
We work with global brands
Unlimited choice of accessories
Home Automation Brochure