The Food Industry
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Thursday, 12 March 2015 17:20
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 10304
RESTAURATEURS GET ON BOARD!
Digital displays are becoming the norm in the food industry
- It goes without saying that digital signage displays make the atmosphere much more lively and attractive. If you’re after a unique atmosphere, this may be just what you need
- It helps to engage customers at the point of sale.
- Digital signage can be used as a tool to interact with your customers
- They are ideal for displaying menus, daily specials, and nutritional information
- You can post wine lists and other drink offerings
- You can manage and update content easily – control multiple screens from one central unit
- You will maintain customer interest by adding new items, or running special promotions
Digital Signage for each and every food venue:
•Sports Bars: Scores, beers on tap, and other drink prices
Save money and gain more
|Cost of menu changes||Easily make changes and modifications|
|Cost of price changes||Generate money from advertising|
|Cost of printing||Increase your image branding|
|Cost of shipping||Stimulating environment = more$$$|
You are in control of what is displayed. You have the ability to show and change relevant information depending on when is best for you.